That is nice..you got directions to the place
I don't know if any of you have ever been to it, but it is beautiful. Its located outside of Elizabethton, about 30-45 minutes from Johnson City.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
That is nice..you got directions to the place
All that matters is how is the fishing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Here's a link to a map of where it is located, depends on where you are coming from in how long it takes to get there and what the best route is.
Map
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
There aren't any fish in the main hole, some very large crawdads, though I would like to dive the cave system and see what all is there. The entrance to the system is at least 10-15 feet deep, but the water is so cold, it will take your breath away.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Love to just hang out there for a day and enjoy.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that matters is how is the fishing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]</div></div>
Anyone remember the Blue Hole up at Brumley Creek? Used to be pretty good fishing up there.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks